Dallas Tax Law Attorney
Talented & Respected Legal Representation
Jason M. Tyra, PLLC has the legal knowledge and resources that you need to stay in compliance with the complicated tax laws in Texas. Texas is one of the few states that doesn’t collect income taxes from its citizens, which means the state generates revenue through more than thirty non-income taxes and fees that are levied on consumers and business owners. As a result, business owners are the most likely to be audited by the Texas Comptroller for non-compliance, which can result in penalties and substantial fees that can drive them out of business.
Our legal team helps businesses of all sizes develop and implement an effective process for recording taxable sales and reporting them to the Texas Comptroller. Our sole practitioner, Jason M. Tyra, is a Certified Public Accountant and an ACFE Certified Fraud Examiner. This unique experience allows him to provide insightful and efficient tax counsel to clients on matters pertaining to federal, state, local, and even international tax law. The multi-disciplinary professional services we offer at our firm are perfectly suited for:
- Small businesses
- Tech companies
- Crowdfunding opportunities
- Entrepreneurs of all backgrounds
Helping Texans with Matters of Tax Law and Tax Prep
Call (972) 737-4456 today or visit our law firm in Dallas if you need advice regarding any of the following tax law matters:
- IRS Representation: If you are facing an IRS audit, you need strategic guidance to mount a proper defense and protect your rights. We can prepare you for face-to-face examinations and walk you through the audit stage. If necessary, we will take your case to court and vigorously fight for the best possible outcome.
- Franchise Taxes: Texas collects a Franchise Tax, also called the “Margin Tax”, from all for-profit corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, business trusts, and professional associations. Our firm can represent you if the Comptroller targets your business for a franchise audit.
- Texas Comptroller Representation: Have you been notified by the Texas Comptroller that you are being audited? If so, our knowledgeable tax attorney can be of tremendous value. We can identify any mistakes made by the Comptroller’s auditors and mitigate any actual or potential issues that arise during the examination of your records.
- Tax Prep: We provide federal, state, and local tax return preparation services for individuals and businesses of all sizes throughout Dallas and Plano. We offer very competitive rates, so reach out to our firm today before you try to save a few dollars on a budget or discount preparer who lacks the professional tax law experience we possess.
Contact the Law Offices of Jason M. Tyra, PLLC Today!
When it comes to your financial wellbeing, taxes can be a complex and often misunderstood element. Having a dedicated team to help you with tax matters can allow you to continue your work while we go to work on your taxes. Our team has a deep understanding of the tax law and how it impacts Texans and are here to advise you of the best path forward.
If you are facing an audit or simply want to deepen your understanding of tax law and procedure, contact the team at Jason M. Tyra, PLLC to discuss your unique situation.
We are a technology-driven firm with the extensive legal resources you need to tackle any tax-related dispute. We work closely with the clients we serve, which is why we take great pride in delivering outstanding representation that is tailored to their unique needs. When you choose Jason M. Tyra, PLLC, we make it our goal to provide responsive, accurate, comprehensive, and timely service both in and out of the courtroom.
“Been using Jason now for years. Couldn't be happier with his service!”- Chris K.
Relevant RepresentationWe aim to think outside box and create innovative solutions for modern-day estate and tax complexities.
Transparency & CommunicationWe prioritize transparent communication—we make sure our clients are aware of costs and what they are getting from the very beginning.
Comprehensive ServiceOur legal firm works in conjunction with Jason M. Tyra's CPA service, allowing us to get the assistance you need all in one place.
AccessibilityNot only are consultations handled in-person and over the phone, but we also ensure that remote collaboration is possible when working together.