Jason M. Tyra is a knowledgeable and reputable lawyer who is licensed to practice law in Texas. He is also a Certified Public Accountant licensed to practice in the states of Texas and New York. In the past, Jason has contributed to Bitcoin Magazine, and Coindesk, writing about tax and accounting issues that impact entrepreneurs and individuals who employ virtual currencies as a means of payment and to store wealth. Jason is also a commissioned officer in the United States Army Reserve and is a veteran of the campaign in Afghanistan.
- UNT Dallas College of Law (Doctor of Jurisprudence)
- The University of Texas at Dallas Jindal School of Management’s Cohort MBA and Master of Science in Accounting programs (with concentrations in Taxation and Assurance Services)
- The University of North Texas (Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science)
- Certified Public Accountant
- ACFE Certified Fraud Examiner
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- The American Bar Association
- The Dallas Bar Association
To request a case consultation to discuss your legal matter, please give us a call today at (972) 737-4456.