Our compassionate and dedicated estate planning attorney at Jason M. Tyra, PLLC understand that dealing with estate planning and tax matters leaves most people feeling confused and overwhelmed. We excel in multiple areas of the law and take great pride in providing our clients with the legal tools they need to prepare for the future. We work closely with our clients so they can achieve their unique legal goals, and we are prepared to stand in your corner when you need us most.
We aim to think outside box and create innovative solutions for modern-day estate and tax complexities.
Transparency & Communication
We prioritize transparent communication—we make sure our clients are aware of costs and what they are getting from the very beginning.
Our legal firm works in conjunction with Jason M. Tyra's CPA service, allowing us to get the assistance you need all in one place.
Not only are consultations handled in-person and over the phone, but we also ensure that remote collaboration is possible when working together.
Clients turn to our firm to handle their estate planning and tax matters because:
- We are committed to delivering high-quality service and representation, as well as financial and business advice.
- We are effective managers of the complex tax and regulatory issues that plague businesses of all sizes.
- Our services are backed by an AICPA member public accounting firm.
- Our sole practitioner is a Certified Public Accountant and an ACFE Certified Fraud Examiner.
- We have extensive experience handling federal, state, and local tax matters.
Our firm also implements an information security plan for effective administrative, technical, and physical safeguards that protects our clients’ sensitive and private information. The information security plan we utilize identifies internal and external risks to the security, confidentiality, and integrity of client information that could result in the unauthorized disclosure, misuse, alteration, destruction, or compromise of such information.
To address these risks, Jason M. Tyra, PLLC implements the following safeguards:
- Multifactor authentication for all outside network connections.
- Access to client information is limited only to those at the firm who need such access to perform their duties.
- We contract with data storage providers for cloud-based storage of data. Our vendors utilize industry-standard measures designed to protect sensitive financial data.
- Network access is restricted only to those who need such access to perform their duties.
- We encrypt all sensitive client data using industry-standard protective measures. Our firm’s remote network connections are also encrypted using a VPN.